Yesterday, I saw that it was National Ice Cream Day and didn’t realize it before I headed up Little Cottonwood Canyon to visit my family at Snowbird. I didn’t want the national ice cream day to go to waste, so, I got resourceful and used some ingredients we already had. We made a frozen banana cream treat and it hit the spot!
- 4 yellow bananas, diced and frozen
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- optional: milk chocolate chips
- Dice the bananas and put them in a plastic baggy. Put the bag in the freezer.
- Once the bananas are frozen, put the frozen segments in the blender with vanilla yogurt and milk.
- Blend and enjoy! We also added some milk chocolate chips for fun! Serves about 5-6 people.
- So tasty and wholesome!